Here is your homework!
Please read Knallhart's Corrective Training Handbook to help you begin to understand the basic of corrective behavior, why it works and how you can begin to incorporate it at home after Rocco comes home from training. After you have read it ask yourself the following questions.
- Why does corrective training work versus just positive reinforcement training?
- How can I incorporate this type of training into our lives once Harley is back home?
- How would I correct a new problematic behavior that arises in the future?
- What is most important about corrective training to prevent my dog from becoming stressed or timid?
- What is the collar system?
Once you can answer those questions please watch the following video to continue to expand your knowledge about corrective training methods.